Jesus said, "I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Why do we make things so hard?

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
                                                                   Matthew 11:30

FREEING is one of the words that best describes the feeling I had when finding this verse on 1-25-11. (About a year ago I began to date the verses in my Bible.) All at once it hit me. DUH!!!!! Why do we make everything so hard? Do we feel we are not worthy of anything good unless we are suffering or dramaticlly struggling to acheve happiness or success? Well my friend, I dont have a clue, but the wonderful news is it doesn't matter why we've been doing it! We can NOW STOP! Why? Because - if we really want the best, we want what He wants, and He is telling us that His yoke is EASY and his burden is LIGHT!
So Sisters, today we begin our journey with more joy, love, laughter, and "Fearless Faith".
This is going to be FUN!

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment