Jesus said, "I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." John 10:10

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

but I want to scream, "THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!"

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.
                                                                                    Psalm 62:5

When there are wild days like today, when things happen such as verdicts on the national scene announced that make absolutely no sense based on our knowledge, my first response is to scream at the top of my lungs, "THIS IS CRAZY!!!!" But I have found great comfort in Psalm 62:5. For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him. So I am going to hang tight to this verse today, and wait in silence, for my hope is in God. The Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and end.
Truly an attempt at "A Fearless Faith!"

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment